Fall 2013 Fashion Wishlist
Going through Arielle Toulotte’s, a Pinterest follower of mine, “Clothes” board I came across these beautiful, brown Tory Burch riding boots, which obviously I had to repin. When it came to the pin description Arielle wrote “wanting these for the fall, they are soo preppy and perfect”, and that pretty much inspired me to write about my fall fashion wishlist.
Without further ado, here is my fall fashion wishlist:
- Tall riding boots — What I think are a staple in everybody’s wardrobe to dress up and bring a look together. This pair from Steve Madden are totally killer.
- Short heeled booties — Like riding boots, a nice basic which would work for most outfits
- Basic tees — I am one of those girls who has only a few basic t-shirts, and I really am in dire need of some more
- Statement jewellery (particularly earrings) — I was not an avid watcher of Gossip Girl, but I have recently become inspired by Sereena van der Woodsen that I am now very much into big, chunky jewellery.
- Well fitted blazers — I am the proud owner of three great blazers, and I think my very first one had sparked an addiction because I am yearning for more.
- Jackie-O sunglasses — True, summer is almost over, but a classic like Jackie-Os can be worn for many seasons to come.
- Pink Pants — So if you read The Fashion Medley’s post on pink pants, you are most probably just as in love with them as I am! I probably won’t get a wide leg trouser, but I recently spotted these pink coated pants in American Eagle that I fell in love with.
- Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C. in port — I am a sucker for small crossbodies, and I love deep, dark reds, so of course I would want this bag. If only I can find a store that sells the Mini M.A.C. in this colour.
So that is my fall fashion wishlist. I can probably only hope to find and buy just the right one (or two) of these, but it never hurts to years for something. Let me know what you guys are dying for in the comments, and you’ll hear from me soon.